Tiny aberration (shapechanger), lawful evil
Armor Class 13
Hit Points 10 (3d4 + 3)
Speed 20 ft., fly 40 ft.
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
6 (-2) 17 (+3) 13 (+1) 11 (+0) 12 (+1) 14 (+2)
Skills Deception +4, Insight +3, Persuasion +4, Stealth +5
Damage Resistances acid; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks that aren’t silvered
Damage Immunities psychic, poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 11
Languages Deep Speech, Common
Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Shapechanger: Hamilton can use its action to polymorph into a beast form that resembles a teacup pig (speed 20 ft.), a fat pigeon (10 ft., fly 60 ft.), a caterpillar with a jaunty hat (10 ft., climb 10 ft.), or back into its true form; a tiny gray-skinned humanoid with bat wings, four tentacles erupting from its chest, and a scorpion tail. Its statistics are the same in each form, except for the speed changes noted. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying isn’t transformed. It reverts to its true form if it dies.
- Void Sight: Magical darkness doesn’t impede Hamilton’s darkvision.
- Magic Resistance: Hamilton has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- It’s Bigger on the Inside: Hamilton has a voracious appetite and an extra-dimensional stomach. It can devour up to 100 lbs. of flesh and bone per round, and up to 500 lbs. in one sitting.
- Sting (Bite, without poison, in Beast Form): Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4 + 3) piercing damage, and the target must make on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw, taking 10 (3d6) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Vomit: Hamilton vomits a torrent of rotten flesh and blood onto an opponent within 15 ft. of it. The creature must succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw or be Incapacitated with nausea and vomiting until the end of Hamilton’s next turn. Devouring 100 lbs. of flesh and bone recharges this power. Hamilton cannot eat his own vomit to recharge.
- Invisibility: Hamilton magically turns invisible until it attacks or until its concentration ends (as if concentrating on a spell). Any equipment Hamilton wears or carries is invisible with it.